- Graduate in Dentistry, University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain), Class of 1998 – 2003.
- Advanced course on Oral Implantology and Prosthesis on Implants. Fundación Universitaria San Pablo CEU (Madrid). Class of 2005-06.
- Course: Director of Dental Radiodiagnostics Facilities. Oviedo, from 22nd-24th of September of 2005. Grupo FIDOTEC S.L.
Attendance at courses:
- Theory course “And after endodontics… what?”. Dr. Hipólito Fabra Campos. Santiago de Compostela, 11th of March of 2000.
- Theory-practical course “ITI® Dental Implant System”. Santiago de Compostela, 9th and 10th of March of 2001.
- Theory course “Pre-cancer and oral cancer”. Dr. J. M. Aguirre. Santiago de Compostela, 12th of May of 2001.
- Pre-conference course “Lesions in the oral mucosa and restorative Dentistry in the elderly patient”. Dr. Jonathan A. Ship and Dr. Angus WG. Walls. La Toja (Pontevedra), 31st of May – 2nd of June of 2001.
- Theory course “Cosmetic dento-facial rehabilitation”. Dr. Joaquín Mendoça Caridad and Dr. Chawket Mannaï. Santiago de Compostela, 3rd of May of 2002.
- Theory-practical course “Clinical Endodontics”. Dr. Giuseppe Cantatore. Santiago de Compostela, 14th and 15th of June of 2002.
- Theory course “Adhesion and Cosmetics for the XXI century”. Dr. Jorge Perdigão. Santiago de Compostela, 29th and 30th of November of 2002.
- Theory course “Solutions in Periodontics and Implants”. Dr. Carlo Tinti. Santiago de Compostela, 14th and 15th of February of 2003.
- Theory course “Facial Aesthetics and Orthodontics”. Dr. Armando Menéndez González del Rey. Oviedo, 30th of October of 2004.
- Theory course “Adhesive dentistry from the next millennium”. Dr. Jorge Perdigão. Oviedo, 26th and 27th of November of 2004.
- Theory course on implants “Ankylos Workshop”. Dr. Mauro Fazioni. Oviedo, 27th of April of 2005.
- Course "Benefits of Laser in the Dental Clinic". Dr.Smile Event.Oviedo,7th of October of 2005.
- Course "Porcelain veneers". Dr. José Miguel Peña López. Oviedo 21st and 28th of October of 2006.
- Intensive multimedia course on Oral Surgery. Dr. Jaime Baladrón and Dr. Luis Manuel Junquera. Oviedo, 10th and 11th of November of 2006.
- Course “The path to success: the best aesthetic with immediate function”. Oviedo. Dr. Alberto Sicilia and Dr. Darío Adolfi.
- Course “Restorative Dentistry: excellence within reach of everyone”. Dr. Luis Narciso Baratieri. Faculty of Dentistry of Oviedo, 11th and 12th of May of 2007.
- Course “Inmediate Function. Treatment options”. Nobel Biocare. Dr. Carlos Concejo and Dr. Néstor Montesdeoca. Gijón, 9th of June of 2007.
- Course “Multidisciplinary Aesthetics”. Dr. Domingo Martín Salvador. La Laboral Ciudad de la Cultura; Gijón, 19th and 20th of October of 2007.
- Theory course “Current subjects in Dental Pharmacology”. Official College of Dentists and Stomatologists of Asturias, 19th of April of 2008.
- Theory course “Disorders of the oral mucosa. Complex questions and simple answers. Edition 02”. Official College of Dentists and Stomatologists of León, 31st of May of 2008.
- Theory-Practical course “Heartsavers. First aid with CPR and AED”. Doctors D. Alfonso García Castro, D. Alberto Herrero Negueruela, D. Alberto García Cachero and D. José Miguel Sánchez Menéndez. Official College of Dentists and Stomatologists of Asturias, 20th and 21st of March of 2009.
- Theory course “Treatment of Pulp Pathology in Paediatric Dentistry”. Dr. D. Francisco Javier Fombella Balán. Official College of Dentists and Stomatologists of Asturias, 6th of June of 2009.
- “Refresher Seminar on Implantology”. Sweden and Martina. Dr. D Juan Carlos de Vicente Rodríguez, D. Alfonso Villa Vigil, D. Luis Martín Villa and D. Gaetano Calesini. Oviedo, 26th and 27th of February of 2010.
Attendance at conferences:
- I National and International Conference of the Spanish Society of Gerontology. La Toja, 31st of May – 2nd of June of 2001.
- 49th Meeting of the Spanish Society of Orthodontics (S.E.D.O.).. Santiago de Compostela, 1st to 4th of June of 2003.
- Nobel Biocare World Tour 2008. Madrid, 26th-27th of September of 2008. Practical workshop: Advanced expertise and development of skills in the planning of Nobel Guide treatment based on computer and aimed at the user with experience in Nobel Guide. Dr. Antoni Serra.
- “I Meeting of the Inter-disciplinary Forum of Craniofacial and Oral Pain”. Oviedo, 18th, 19th and 20th of February of 2010.